Activities & Local Attractions
Things to do at Farnham Estate:
- Put on your walking shoes and discover the 7km of walking trails through the ancient woodlands
- Don’t fancy walking? Why not hire a bike from the Health Spa for €18 per day.
- “Gone Fishing”……try your hand at some course fishing on Farnham Lake. Click here to view our Fishing PDF
- Relax and unwind in the award winning health spa’s indoor / outdoor hydrotherapy pool, Watermint thermal suite and relaxation rooms
- Treat yourself to a luxurious spa therapy in one of the health spa’s19 treatment rooms
- Have a work out in the health spa’s gymnasium
- Get in a round of golf on the Jeff Howe’s designed golf course
- Get a good book and curl up beside the fire in one of the drawing rooms in the 16th Century Farnham House
- Finish the day with a cocktail in the Wine Goose Cellar Bar
- Take a picnic down to Farnham Lake and relax in total countryside bliss.
This Festival will bring 10 days of guided walks, with the weekend of 6th – 8th May once again seeing the more challenging walks take place – with the Cuilcagh Mountain Climb and The Cavan Way.
For information on local attractions