Health Spa Etiquette
- Farnham Estate Health Spa is suitable for guests who are 16 years and over.
- Guests who wish to change their treatment dates/times are requirred to provide a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- Guests who wish to cancel their treatments are requirred to provide a minimum of 24 hours notice or the full treatment amount will be charged.
- No Show appointments will be charged in full.
- By booking services online you are consenting to us using the credit or debit card details you provided at the time of booking your bedroom reservation.
- Please respect the privacy of other Spa guests by speaking quietly, switching off mobile phones and not using cameras.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your appointment as this will allow you time to check-in and change before your treatment.
- Robes and slippers are provided for all our hotel guests in their bedrooms, please wear this to the spa.
- Day guests will be provided with bathrobes and slippers on arrival.
- Please bring your swimsuit for use in the Water Mint Thermal Suite and swimming pool (swimming hat is required and can be purchased at reception).
- Please ensure you collect all personal belongings from your locker or bathrobe before leaving as the Health Spa is not responsible for any personal items left behind at our Ireland spa hotel.
- As a courtesy to our guests, please be aware that your late arrival may result in a reduction of your treatment time